Saturday, March 26, 2011

WINDOWPANE

shows me the colours and spreads darkness too.
and continuous inflow and outflow of truth.
breaths for free for the bills dont exist
and dirt greets along; devastating my dream!
lunatics dance with invaluable expressions.
the worthless call and the priceless cremation.
Souls, they interact, reminiscent of life.
and I see it all with my own empty eyes.
colourful clouds and the black rainbow.
All the sights free, thank you my window.
Tax shall be paid, entertain those who follow,
for they will also write the same dirge again.
my wind pipe and your balloon,
deflated by me inflated by whom?
beloved unclasp it seeking beauty disdained.
Chasing the nightmares rises insane.
Let nature drift in from my windowpane
Acknowledging the difference which lies in the same.
over the years every moment it has changed
still when it rains it all smells the same.
Shimmering the orion highlights my misfits,,
for in the dark who cares about the names.
guidance for free, entertainment for life.
all through this withstanding dirty windowpane.

No comments:

Post a Comment